Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Looking for Love


Dear Rich: Good day my dear friend. I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real friendship and protection, I am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves the more. You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love or friendship. So I will appreciate it if you send reply to my mail box to enable me send my pictures and more information about myself to you so that you can know whom you are communicating with and to enable me tell you the more reason why I contacted you. I wait for your positive reply, take care and have a nice day. The Dear Rich Staff prides itself on issue-spotting, but we're having a hard time spotting the patent, copyright or trademark issues in your letter. You say that you are looking for friendship and protection. If you are looking for intellectual property protection perhaps we can assist but you will need to fashion your request more specifically. IP rights -- like true love and friendship -- are also not influenced by distance, age and color, so yes, please forward any photographs (and we hope that they contain the minimal creativity that will enable you to enjoy full copyright protection). Per your request, we will try to have a nice day although its hard to do that knowing that people like yourselves are trapped somewhere randomly sending out letters to IP bloggers. Also, just so you know, responding to your email does not create a relationship ... that is, an attorney-client relationship.