Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting Paid for Reporting Software Infringement

Dear Rich: Is it true you can get paid for reporting software infringement? I would love to report an ex-employer. Does it matter if I am in Ohio and the ex-employer is in Indiana?  Yes kids, here's another way to make money at home! Apparently, you can earn some serious bucks for reporting software infringement (provided the report results in a settlement or judgement). The Business Software Alliance will cut you in on payments it receives as result of your reports. You need to fill out a form and proceed through the BSA process. It doesn't matter where you are located as long as the employer is located in the U.S.

No comments: